NYSUT Research and Educational Services – June 21, 2012
- the use of SLOs in teacher evaluations;
- the decisions your district/BOCES must make in the process
- the development, implementation, and scoring of SLOs;
- the key considerations for successful SLOs;
- the implications for local leaders, and;
- available resources.
Please note that the materials focus on using SLOs as comparable state measures of student growth based on NYSUT’s understanding of the State Education Department’s policies and procedures related to this topic.